Our own VOCAbite e-learning platform features:
- High quality of content (business language),
- Specially selected words and phrases,
- Self-explanatory examples,
- Voice recording by native speakers,
- Industry-specific lessons,
- Financial, banking and legal English,
- Variety of topics: marketing, investments, accountancy, HR, sales and many others...
Other innovative methods comprise:
Over the years our Team have developed a number of scenarios which feature fun ways of using vocabulary flashcards. Our students draw the cards
out of a box, revise them in various ways (e.g. by playing Pictionary, translating, asking questions), having fun at the same time. The teacher acts
as a facilitator of the games.
The success of this method lies in the fact that the new knowledge is consolidated automatically, with no effort.
- Practical structures most often used in business.
- Real-life language situations.
- Revision and cosolidation already during the lesson.
- The phrases practised in various tenses and contexts.
- Mastering specific skills (e.g. expressing opinion, clarification).
- Extending the range of vocabulary and structures - increasing the level of the structures.