- graduate of Teacher’s Training College in Częstochowa and University of Glasgow
- he effectively merges university knowledge with practical skills acquired abroad
- trains the workers of Santier Consumer Bank and Kruk SA
"I try to use the theoretical and practical knowledge acquired abroad to teach English efficiently in Poland"
- graduate of Wrocław University and Postgraduate Translations Studies
- has worked for Ceneo, Santier Consumer Bank, Kruk SA
- specializes in Business and Legal English, also teaches Polish courses for foreigners
"In my work I treasure independence in the adjustment of teaching methods and didactic aids to the needs and capabilities of every student"
- has been a teacher for 8 years and run ‘in company’ courses at various levels of advancement
- treats every learner individually
- is consistent, efficient and demanding, and her classes are always friendly
"Practice makes perfect!"
- graduate of English Philology and Postgraduate Translation Studies at the Wrocław University
- applies author methods and techniques that considerably enhance vocabulary and the acquisition of language structures
- specializes in teaching people who find it difficult to learn foreign languages - if you think you are a hopeless case - you have found the right person ;)
"Learning a foreign language is primarily about the emotions evoked by getting to know a foreign culture through language. The more senses are involved in learning, the easier it is for us..."
- graduate of English and Spanish Philology at the Wrocław University
- she has been teaching all levels language courses for 6 years
- she has trained workers of such companies as Neurosoft, Kruk, or Santander Consumer Bank
"I appreciate professionalism, creativity and individual approach to the student - Prolang provides it all for me"
- foreign languages are her passion
- as a teacher, she appreciates the option to individualize work to suit the individual style of a client and running classes in small groups
- is full of optimism, flexible, creative, but also demands a lot from her students
"Multilingualism opens many doors!"
- Russian philology expert and teacher for over 15 years
- she has worked both for educational institutions as well as companies
- she puts special emphasis on high quality of teaching
"Learning a language at Prolang can be a great adventure, which step by step, leads to reaching the goals you set for yourself"
- One man's band. The expertise he has is compounded with diligence and excelent preparation
- 30+ year teaching experience of students at all levels. Prepares students to TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, FCE, CAE, CPE exams
- Majored in Teaching English and French (MA) at Kiev National Linguistic University
"I love challenges, risk-taking gently mixed with inspiring people to succeed. I adore chiseling my students' success. This is my quintessence."