English teacher, Business psychologist
- English Philology and Psychology graduate at the Wrocław University
- has taught the language for 9 years at various levels
- specializes in Business English
- is a certified TOEIC® examiner
'Only common understanding coupled with diligence and creativity yields best results in teaching and practicing a foreign language'
- English Philology graduate at Wrocław University
- has taught English at various levels for 9 years, conducting language courses for many Wrocław-based firms
- specializes in Business English but also has extensive experience in teaching Medical English
- innovative teaching methods and e-learning specialist, co-creator of VOCAbite
'Our clients already know that language learning is not tedious work, it’s great fun. The use of technology is key. Working with tools such as VOCABITE, we’re able to show you that everyone is able to learn English.'
English teacher, translator
- have been working as a teacher trainer in many different firms
- regularly participates in training and methodical workshops on teaching foreign languages
- introduces both reliable programs as well as innovative methods and ways of teaching
'Course participants' satisfaction is especially important to me, that is why I try to tailor my working methods to their individual needs'
English teacher, interpreter
- has taught for more than 10 years in Wrocław firms, mostly Business English
- prepares students for the FCE and CAE examinations
- gained her experience at language studies and in London
'I appreciate the professionalism and friendly atmosphere during classes, I focus on communication and practical language usage'
- graduated from Teacher’s Training College
- has worked for numerous Wroclaw firms and institutions (e.g. Santander Consumer Bank, Nokia Siemens, Dolnośląska Instytucja Pośrednicząca)
- puts emphasis on the ability to implement a foreign language in everyday life
'Exemplary lesson preparation, friendly atmosphere, and visible progress are my priorities'